Abby's Blog

If you ever find happiness by hunting for it, you will find it as the old woman did her lost spectacles. Safe on her own nose all the time. ~ Josh Billings

5.20.2007

Kitties!

My kittens are getting bigger and starting to walk so I thought I'd add more pics. A few other things going on 1) I'm getting fat (too many cookouts) 2) Derek and I bought a new car (2006 Pontiac Grand Prix) 3. I got more hours consulting so I am now working 5 days a week between 2 different jobs 4. I miss Peoria, but living near family is good. 5. I went to the lake for my birthday, got some sun, but now it's all gone, I'm glow-in-the-dark-white again. 6. Lost Season Finale Wednesday (Don't die, Charlie!?!?!) 7. Downloaded The Office, Season 1 on my IPod. I never realized until recently how absolutely hilarious this show is. Now I want Season 2 and 3.

Ok, the pictures won't upload...maybe later!

5 Comments:

  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    cool, so do you share a car or do you still have two?
    I can't believe we are at the exact same point in lost as you! that never happens! I don't want Charlie to die either! is there another series?
    What version of the office are you watching the american or english? Ours was first so must be best!!

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    Derek heard there are going to be 2 more seasons of Lost, at which point it will conclude.... As far as the Office, we don't get the English version, but I'm sure we learned from the mistakes of the English version, making the American version better...haha, I'm just kidding!

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger Maria said…

    I also don't want Charlie to die!! I'm glad Lost has been better lately. And I agree the Office is hilarious and wish I had it on DVD so I could watch it. (we don't get NBC at my apartment for some reason which is annoying). And my dad used to have a Pontiac Grand Prix. That's all for now.

     
  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger Rebekah said…

    I'm so excited that I actually semi know what you are talking about. The Office is hilarious - I believe I have the English version as I had to turn the sub-titles on to understand what they were saying!

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    The Office is the only show that Bob and I watch religiously. It is the best! I completely recommend getting the other DVD's or downloading them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home