Abby's Blog

If you ever find happiness by hunting for it, you will find it as the old woman did her lost spectacles. Safe on her own nose all the time. ~ Josh Billings

12.17.2006

John & Mary





We spent the weekend near Dayton because of John & Mary's wedding. Derek was the best man so we did the whole thing, rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, etc. It was a lot of fun and a crazy Bluffton reunion. To name a few people I saw: JP & Rita, Caspar & Erica, Ray, Andrew B, even Rick Pags and his wife (That's still odd to me...) plus a million of Mary's friends that I'm not sure the names of... Anyways, it was a lot of fun! I forgot how crazy Derek and his friends are when they get together. So here are a few pics from the wedding, I wish I had some more fun ones from the reception, but my camera batteries ran out before the wedding, so here are the pics...

3 Comments:

  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger Maria said…

    oh wow..I did not realize they were getting married. Looks like fun! I would love to see all those Bluffton people again. Caspar randomly called me like a month ago and I talked to him for a bit. And Rickey with his wife...yeah.....Anyways, looks like you had fun. I can't wait for our reunion!

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    Looks like a lot of fun. Beautiful wedding party!

     
  • At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those bridesmaids dresses are absolutely gorgeous. Or is that my Indian inspired sense of style?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home