Abby's Blog

If you ever find happiness by hunting for it, you will find it as the old woman did her lost spectacles. Safe on her own nose all the time. ~ Josh Billings

11.11.2007

A Public Apology to all OSU fans...

In 1998, Derek took me to my first OSU game in Columbus. OSU was ranked #1 in the nation and undefeated. They played unranked Michigan State. Before the game, Derek apologized, saying "I know this will be a boring game, Michigan State has no chance of winning." Well, Michigan State won and for the last 9 years I have not been allowed back in the stadium....until Saturday. Before I left at the end of the game, I took a nice long look at the stadium because Derek said I will never in my lifetime be allowed to set foot there again. So I appologize to any OSU fans, I will never go to another game again :)
* A side note for those of you who do not watch OSU. They were once again undefeated, #1 in the nation and playing unranked Illinois. Illinois beat us Saturday. To prove my bad luck, the Bucks scored their 3rd touchdown to put them within 7 points while I was in the bathroom, when I returned, the quarterback threw an interception...

4 Comments:

  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger Laura said…

    So, it was your fault! I didn't really care about the game one bit, but I had to listen to Bob's frustration over it. That is funny that you are like a bad luck charm for them :)

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger abby said…

    HAHA! My friend Aaron was here for the weekend and he was soooo mad that they lost. He graduated from OSU and still lives in Columbus. I'll have to tell him it is all your fault. J/K!

     
  • At 6:10 AM, Blogger Maria said…

    ha ha, that's funny. What a coincidence, or maybe you are back luck!! I'm sure my dad was furious, luckily I wasn't home when they lost!

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    ahaha I find that quite amusing..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home